At Quick Quote Life, we have been working with money-saving and insurance website Compare UK Quotes to offer people a great deal on their life insurance and the opportunity to get some money back after their purchase with us to ease the financial pressures that often come with protecting your loved ones.
As well as providing you with a great deal on life cover, we will reward you with a free Amazon eGift voucher worth up to £200 as a thank you for buying a policy with us!
The amount of your Amazon eGift card will depend on the type of policy you buy and your personal circumstances – please see examples in the table below.
To take advantage of our offer, simply get a life insurance quote and purchase a policy with us today by entering your details in our simple form below, and please see our terms and conditions for further information see our Terms and Conditions.
|Life Insurance monthly premium cost
|£0.00 – £10.00
|£10.01 – £20.00
|£20.01 – £30.00
|£30.01 – £40.00
|£40.01 – £50.00
|£50.01 or above
6. Our offer is limited to just one Amazon.co.uk eGift voucher for each confirmed life insurance policy. Where/If a joint policy is bought, policy holders are still only permitted to claim for one Amazon.co.uk eGift card.
7. Quick Quote Life Limited reserves the right to withdraw from or amend this offer at any time.
8. Quick Quote Life accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion. The Promoter (Quick Quote Life) further disclaims liability for any damage done to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials that are connected with the promotion.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of compliance with its obligations, where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control.
10. The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Amazon in any way.
11. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity will not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
12. **Amazon.co.uk is does not sponsor this eGift card offer. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in the online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.