Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Offer
1. The terms and conditions outlined in this section apply to the Life Insurance Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read carefully.
2. This Offer is being provided by Quick Quote Life Limited, which is an appointed representative of Affinity Select Insurance Services Limited. Registered Offices: 1& 6 Horstead Square, Bellbrook Business Park, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1QG. (Quick Quote Life are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years and above, who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, a life insurance policy online via Quick Quote Life from June 2021.
4. Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card following payment of the third monthly premium and not from the date of purchase.Each qualified customer will receive an email within 45 days of the third monthly premium payment from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note that emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy.Please ensure that emails from https://quickquoteinsurance.co.uk/ are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/spam or promotional folder.
5. Only choose an insurance policy you can afford now and in the future and only apply for the cover you need. The value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is tiered, this is based upon the monthly premium to be paid and the specific brand the life insurance policy is purchased from. Certain brands may choose to contribute to the value of the voucher, therefore increasing the amount received (reflected in the table below). The offer will, however, be fulfilled by Quick Quote Life;
|Life Insurance monthly premium cost||GiftCard Value|
|£0.00 – £10.00||£30.00|
|£10.01 – £20.00||£50.00|
|£20.01 – £30.00||£95.00|
|£30.01 – £40.00||£145.00|
|£40.01 – £50.00||£165.00|
|£50.01 or above||£200.00|
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
10. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.
11. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceable shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
12. **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in the online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.